*Restoration Local is in no way endorsed by any business listed and is not affiliated with all of the businesses listed on its website. The information on this webpage is solely for the purpose of informing our potential customers, like you, about your options when choosing restoration services. The information shown is as accurate as possible about the restoration services available by each respected company as of the date this webpage was created. Information and features are subject to change. Restoration Local is not a restoration company, we are an authentication resource for everything related to restoration services like water damage and restoration, fire damage, mold and more.
Find Contrators in All 50 States
- Anaheim, CA
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Boston, MA
- Buffalo, NY
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Detroit, MI
- Houston, TX
- Kansas City, MO
- Las Vegas, NV
- Los Angeles, CA
- Louisville, KY
- Memphis, TN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Pittsburgh, PA
- San Diego, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Washington D.C.
Find a Local Contractor in Anaheim
- Water Damage Restoration - Removing standing water or sewage, then drying the affected area.
- Fire Damage Restoration - Cleaning soot stains and deodorizing smoke smells.
- Mold Removal and Remediation - Remediating mold and addressing the cause.
- Biohazard Cleanup - Disposing of biohazards and decontaminating contaminated materials.
- Carpet Cleaning - Cleaning dirt and stains from carpeting.
The Restoration Process
- Emergency Action - When necessary, they will perform emergency services to prevent further damage with your approval.
- Assessment and Estimate - The contractor will assess the situation and provide an estimate on restoring your home or business.
- Extraction and Cleanup - They will start cleaning the damage once you authorize them to begin work. This includes extracting liquids and cleaning stains and other contaminants from your property.
- Removal and Disposal - Following safety standards, damaged materials and contaminated items are disposed of properly.
- Deodorize and Sanitize - To keep mold and odors from developing, they will treat the area affected by the disaster or accident.
- Reconstruction - From painting and refinishing surfaces to installing new cabinets or drywall, your contractor will completely restore the damaged area.