*Restoration Local is in no way endorsed by any business listed and is not affiliated with all of the businesses listed on its website. The information on this webpage is solely for the purpose of informing our potential customers, like you, about your options when choosing restoration services. The information shown is as accurate as possible about the restoration services available by each respected company as of the date this webpage was created. Information and features are subject to change. Restoration Local is not a restoration company, we are an authentication resource for everything related to restoration services like water damage and restoration, fire damage, mold and more.
Find Contrators in All 50 States
- Anaheim, CA
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Boston, MA
- Buffalo, NY
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Detroit, MI
- Houston, TX
- Kansas City, MO
- Las Vegas, NV
- Los Angeles, CA
- Louisville, KY
- Memphis, TN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Pittsburgh, PA
- San Diego, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Washington D.C.
Restoration Services Across Los Angeles County
- Water Damage Restoration - After a water event, they will remove standing water or sewage and dry the affected area
- Fire Damage Restoration - Clean and repair soot stains, flame damage, and smoke odors from all types of fires.
- Mold Removal and Remediation - Mold is caused by water, so they will address the water and the mold.
- Biohazard Cleanup - Any substance that is harmful to humans and pets is removed and cleaned according to industry standards.
- Carpet Cleaning - Cleaning stains, ground in dirt, and allergens from carpeting and rugs.
The Restoration Process
- Emergency Action - In some situations, the contractor will take emergency action to prevent further damage when you sign off on the work.
- Assessment and Estimate - After seeing the damage, they will write up an estimate on repairs and can begin work immediately.
- Extraction and Cleanup - If you authorize them to begin work, they will extract liquid contaminants and then clean soot stains and other debris.
- Removal and Disposal - Following safety protocols, they remove items that cannot be restored. Your contractor will explain what items are unsalvageable in advance.
- Deodorize and Sanitize - In order to prevent odors and mold, your restoration contractor will sanitize and deodorize after a disaster or accident.
- Reconstruction - The damaged area is then rebuilt, restoring it to exactly how you remember it.