Choose a Contractor in San Jose
- Water Damage Restoration - Clean and dry the affected area after incidents involving water or sewage.
- Fire Damage Restoration - Remove soot stains, fix flame damage, and deodorize smoke smells from fires.
- Mold Removal and Remediation - Decontaminate mold and resolve the source of moisture that caused it to thrive.
- Biohazard Cleanup - Disinfect areas contaminated with blood, bodily fluids, and other biohazards that pose health risks.
- Carpet Cleaning - Clean dirt, stains, and allergens carpeting and area rugs.
The Restoration Process
- Emergency Action - Your contractor will offer emergency action that can limit damage when possible. You will still need to approve the work before they begin.
- Assessment and Estimate - After a thorough assessment of your property, the contractor will give you an estimate for restoration services.
- Extraction and Cleanup - Then they will remove and clean sewage, water, mold, soot, and other contaminants from the disaster or accident.
- Removal and Disposal - Damaged items and debris are then safely removed and properly disposed of by the contractor.
- Deodorize and Sanitize - They will then deodorize and sanitize your home or business to prevent mold, odors, and other contaminants.
- Reconstruction - From painting and refinishing surfaces to installing new materials, they will completely restore your property.
*Restoration Local is in no way endorsed by any business listed and is not affiliated with all of the businesses listed on its website. The information on this webpage is solely for the purpose of informing our potential customers, like you, about your options when choosing restoration services. The information shown is as accurate as possible about the restoration services available by each respected company as of the date this webpage was created. Information and features are subject to change. Restoration Local is not a restoration company, we are an authentication resource for everything related to restoration services like water damage and restoration, fire damage, mold and more.
Find Contrators in All 50 States
- Anaheim, CA
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Boston, MA
- Buffalo, NY
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Detroit, MI
- Houston, TX
- Kansas City, MO
- Las Vegas, NV
- Los Angeles, CA
- Louisville, KY
- Memphis, TN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Pittsburgh, PA
- San Diego, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Washington D.C.