*Restoration Local is in no way endorsed by any business listed and is not affiliated with all of the businesses listed on its website. The information on this webpage is solely for the purpose of informing our potential customers, like you, about your options when choosing restoration services. The information shown is as accurate as possible about the restoration services available by each respected company as of the date this webpage was created. Information and features are subject to change. Restoration Local is not a restoration company, we are an authentication resource for everything related to restoration services like water damage and restoration, fire damage, mold and more.
Find Contrators in All 50 States
- Anaheim, CA
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Boston, MA
- Buffalo, NY
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Detroit, MI
- Houston, TX
- Kansas City, MO
- Las Vegas, NV
- Los Angeles, CA
- Louisville, KY
- Memphis, TN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Pittsburgh, PA
- San Diego, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Washington D.C.
Choose an Atlanta Area Restoration Contractor
- Water Damage Restoration - Extracting water or sewage before drying the area.
- Fire Damage Restoration - Cleaning soot stains and removing smoke odors.
- Mold Removal and Remediation - Removing mold and fixing the cause.
- Biohazard Cleanup - Disposal and cleanup of biohazard contaminants.
- Carpet Cleaning - Treating carpeting for stains and dirt.
The Restoration Process
- Emergency Action - Your restoration contractor may offer emergency services to limit damage, but they will not take action with your approval.
- Assessment and Estimate - By performing a thorough, on-site assessment of the damage, the contractor will prepare a no-risk estimate on repairs.
- Extraction and Cleanup - The contractor will begin mitigating the damage by cleaning and extracting liquids and surface contaminants.
- Removal and Disposal - Damaged materials are safely removed and disposed of according to industry standards.
- Deodorize and Sanitize - Then they will deodorize and sanitize your home or business to keep you safe and prevent mold and odors.
- Reconstruction - To finish the restoration process, the contractor will completely restore the area to its original state.