*Restoration Local is in no way endorsed by any business listed and is not affiliated with all of the businesses listed on its website. The information on this webpage is solely for the purpose of informing our potential customers, like you, about your options when choosing restoration services. The information shown is as accurate as possible about the restoration services available by each respected company as of the date this webpage was created. Information and features are subject to change. Restoration Local is not a restoration company, we are an authentication resource for everything related to restoration services like water damage and restoration, fire damage, mold and more.
Find Contrators in All 50 States
- Anaheim, CA
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Boston, MA
- Buffalo, NY
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Detroit, MI
- Houston, TX
- Kansas City, MO
- Las Vegas, NV
- Los Angeles, CA
- Louisville, KY
- Memphis, TN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Pittsburgh, PA
- San Diego, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Washington D.C.
Restoration Contractors in Louisville
- Water Damage Restoration - Removing standing sewage and water, then drying the area after water-related incidents.
- Fire Damage Restoration - Cleaning soot stains and removing smoke odors after fires.
- Mold Removal and Remediation - Water allows mold to thrive and remediation removes the mold and resolve the water issue.
- Biohazard Cleanup - Biohazards including blood, bodily fluids, and other contaminants harmful to humans and pets.
- Carpet Cleaning - Removing dirt and stains from area rugs and carpeting.
The Restoration Process
- Emergency Action - With on-going damage, your restoration contractor will offer emergency services to limit the extent of the loss.
- Assessment and Estimate - The contractor will offer a no-risk estimate based upon their in-person assessment of the damage.
- Extraction and Cleanup - If you approve the work, they will begin cleaning the area, removing water, sewage, soot, and biohazards.
- Removal and Disposal - Next, they will clear debris and damaged materials following safety protocols to prevent further loss or contamination.
- Deodorize and Sanitize - Your safety is important, so they will deodorize and sanitize the area to treat against odors and mold.
- Reconstruction - The amount of reconstruction depends on the extent of the damage, but your contractor will leave your property exactly how you remember it.