*Restoration Local is in no way endorsed by any business listed and is not affiliated with all of the businesses listed on its website. The information on this webpage is solely for the purpose of informing our potential customers, like you, about your options when choosing restoration services. The information shown is as accurate as possible about the restoration services available by each respected company as of the date this webpage was created. Information and features are subject to change. Restoration Local is not a restoration company, we are an authentication resource for everything related to restoration services like water damage and restoration, fire damage, mold and more.
Find Contrators in All 50 States
- Anaheim, CA
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Boston, MA
- Buffalo, NY
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Detroit, MI
- Houston, TX
- Kansas City, MO
- Las Vegas, NV
- Los Angeles, CA
- Louisville, KY
- Memphis, TN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Pittsburgh, PA
- San Diego, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Washington D.C.
Get Restoration Services in Baltimore
- Water Damage Restoration - The removal of water or sewage after a disaster or accident.
- Fire Damage Restoration - Cleaning soot stains and deodorizing smokey smells.
- Mold Removal and Remediation - Removing mold and taking care of the source of water.
- Biohazard Cleanup - Cleaning and disinfecting after a hazardous situation.
- Carpet Cleaning - Restoring carpeting that is stained or dirty.
The Restoration Process
- Emergency Action - Your restoration contractor can take necessary action to prevent additional damage with your authorization.
- Assessment and Estimate - Your contractor will asses the damage and offer a no-risk estimate for restoring your property.
- Extraction and Cleanup - Once you sign off on the work, they will clean sewage, water, soot, biohazards, and other debris associated with the damage.
- Removal and Disposal - Then they dispose of contaminated or damaged materials that cannot be salvaged.
- Deodorize and Sanitize - Next, the contractor will sanitize and deodorize your property to prevent mold, odors, and other contaminants from developing.
- Reconstruction - Reconstruction will vary depending on the extent of the damage, but the contractor will completely restore your home or business.