*Restoration Local is in no way endorsed by any business listed and is not affiliated with all of the businesses listed on its website. The information on this webpage is solely for the purpose of informing our potential customers, like you, about your options when choosing restoration services. The information shown is as accurate as possible about the restoration services available by each respected company as of the date this webpage was created. Information and features are subject to change. Restoration Local is not a restoration company, we are an authentication resource for everything related to restoration services like water damage and restoration, fire damage, mold and more.
Find Contrators in All 50 States
- Anaheim, CA
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Boston, MA
- Buffalo, NY
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Detroit, MI
- Houston, TX
- Kansas City, MO
- Las Vegas, NV
- Los Angeles, CA
- Louisville, KY
- Memphis, TN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Pittsburgh, PA
- San Diego, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Washington D.C.
Restoration Companies in Kansas City
- Water Damage Restoration - This includes the extraction of water or sewage and drying materials after a flood or water incident.
- Fire Damage Restoration - After a fire, they will clean soot stains, remove smoke odors, and repair flame damage.
- Mold Removal and Remediation - Mold is caused by water and remediation includes cleaning mold and repairing the water source.
- Biohazard Cleanup - Biohazards like blood and bodily fluids may transmit diseases or contaminants, so cleanup ensures you are safe.
- Carpet Cleaning - From dirt to ground-in stains, cleaning includes wall-to-wall carpeting as well as area rugs.
The Restoration Process
- Emergency Action - Depending on the cause, the contractor may be able to take action to limit the damage with your approval.
- Assessment and Estimate - They will survey the damage, then offer a no-risk estimate on restoring your home or business to its original condition.
- Extraction and Cleanup - After approving the work, the contractor will extract standing water and sewage and then clean soot, debris, and biohazards.
- Removal and Disposal - Debris, damaged building materials, and other unsalvageable items are then removed from your property.
- Deodorize and Sanitize - To ensure your safety, the affected area is treated to prevent mold and odors from developing after the accident or disaster.
- Reconstruction - Restoration ends with returning your property to its original condition. This may include anything from painting and stain to completely rebuilding damaged areas.