*Restoration Local is in no way endorsed by any business listed and is not affiliated with all of the businesses listed on its website. The information on this webpage is solely for the purpose of informing our potential customers, like you, about your options when choosing restoration services. The information shown is as accurate as possible about the restoration services available by each respected company as of the date this webpage was created. Information and features are subject to change. Restoration Local is not a restoration company, we are an authentication resource for everything related to restoration services like water damage and restoration, fire damage, mold and more.
Find Contrators in All 50 States
- Anaheim, CA
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Boston, MA
- Buffalo, NY
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Detroit, MI
- Houston, TX
- Kansas City, MO
- Las Vegas, NV
- Los Angeles, CA
- Louisville, KY
- Memphis, TN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Pittsburgh, PA
- San Diego, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Washington D.C.
Get Restoration Services in Charlotte
- Water Damage Restoration - Cleaning sewage and water after a flood or other disaster.
- Fire Damage Restoration - Treating for soot and smoke after a fire.
- Mold Removal and Remediation - The removal of mold, plus addressing the moisture that caused it.
- Biohazard Cleanup - The safe removal and cleanup of biohazards and other contaminants.
- Carpet Cleaning - Removing dirt and stains from household or commercial carpeting.
The Restoration Process
- Emergency Action - In some cases, they will take emergency action to limit the damage with your prior approval.
- Assessment and Estimate - They will offer a no-risk estimate on repairing the damage to your home or business.
- Extraction and Cleanup - If you agree to the work, they will begin cleaning up the damage by extracting water and sewage and removing surface contaminants.
- Removal and Disposal - Next they will safely remove debris and structural materials that were damaged in the event.
- Deodorize and Sanitize - Once the area is clean and clear, they will deodorize and sanitize it to ensure that mold and odors don’t develop over time.
- Reconstruction - Finally, they will rebuild and restore your property based on the extent of the damage.