*Restoration Local is in no way endorsed by any business listed and is not affiliated with all of the businesses listed on its website. The information on this webpage is solely for the purpose of informing our potential customers, like you, about your options when choosing restoration services. The information shown is as accurate as possible about the restoration services available by each respected company as of the date this webpage was created. Information and features are subject to change. Restoration Local is not a restoration company, we are an authentication resource for everything related to restoration services like water damage and restoration, fire damage, mold and more.
Find Contrators in All 50 States
- Anaheim, CA
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Boston, MA
- Buffalo, NY
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Detroit, MI
- Houston, TX
- Kansas City, MO
- Las Vegas, NV
- Los Angeles, CA
- Louisville, KY
- Memphis, TN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Pittsburgh, PA
- San Diego, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Washington D.C.
Choose a Restoration Company in Pittsburgh
- Water Damage Restoration - Extract standing water or sewage and dry the affected area.
- Fire Damage Restoration - Remove soot stains, address flame damage, and deodorize.
- Mold Removal and Remediation - Clear out the mold, then find and repair the source.
- Biohazard Cleanup - Decontaminate materials contaminated with biohazards like blood and bodily fluids.
- Carpet Cleaning - Clean dirt, allergens, and ground-in stains from carpeting.
The Restoration Process
- Emergency Action - When possible, your restoration contractor will offer emergency services to limit further loss.
- Assessment and Estimate - Once they assess the damage, the contractor will provide a no-risk estimate on repairs and can start work right away.
- Extraction and Cleanup - After you sign off on the work, they will begin the cleanup process. This will vary by the type of damage but includes extracting water and sewage and removing soot, stains, and mold.
- Removal and Disposal - Next they will remove contaminated materials and damaged items. These will be disposed of according to industry and safety standards for the situation.
- Deodorize and Sanitize - It is common for mold and odors to develop depending on the cause of your damage, so the contractor will sanitize and deodorize your property.
- Reconstruction - The final step is to reconstruct your home or business, leaving it exactly as you remember it. The amount of work needed depends on the extent of the damage.