Restoration Local Advantage 1-888-443-3110
- 24/7 Rapid Response & Free Estimates!
- Flooded Basement Restoration Services
- Sewer Clean Up and Restoration
- Emergency Water Damage Clean Up. Get A Response in 60 Minutes.
Fire Damage Restoration
Fire is one of the most destructive forces on the planet. When your home suffers from fire damage, you need a fire damage restoration company to help you sort through the water and ashes and put your life back together again. Fire damage restoration companies are professionals who come into your home after a fire and restore it back to its pre-loss condition. Look at what we can do for you!
- We provide emergency response services. This means we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to begin to assess and cleanup the fire damage.
- We offer a free estimate that includes an inspection of the damaged area. We will develop an action plan and present it to you along with our prices so you know up front what services you’re paying for.
- We will work directly with your home insurance company. There’s no reason to make you a middle man when we have years of experience in dealing with fire claims.
- We will secure the structure and board any areas that need to be boarded. Broken windows, damaged walls, and damaged roofs will be tarped and boarded to keep out weather and/or potential looters.
- We provide water extraction and water damage cleanup. Where there’s a fire, there’s water. Water damage can be just as harmful as smoke damage if it’s not cleaned up right away and turns into mold damage.
- Complete smoke removal and deodorization of the home. We have the right equipment and cleaners to achieve this service. We’ll bring in our heavy-duty air scrubbers so there’s not a whiff of smoke when the job is done.
- Full restoration. This includes anything needed to put your home back to its pre-loss state. New windows, new floors, carpet installation, painting – you name it, we’ve done it!
For your free fire damage restoration estimate, give us a call today. Remember, we’re available day or night because fire can strike at any time – and the sooner the fire damage cleanup gets started, the better!