All Water Damage and Other Restoration Services Provided In White Rock, CA
- Water Damage
- Flooded Basement
- Mold Removal
- Fire Damage
- Sewage Cleanup
- Wet Drywall, Ceiling and Floors
Call Now For A FREE Estimate: 1-888-443-3110
Thanks for considering Restoration Local. Our contractors and technicians are licensed and insured professionals. When we do a job, we ensure it is done right the first time. With our emergency 30-minute response time and 24/7 availability we ensure every homeowner is taken care of regardless of day or time. Give us a call and we can give you a FREE estimate.
When it comes to restoration, you can count on us. We provide work for water damage, fire, mold, sewer, flooded basement and more. If it comes to restoration, homeowners trust Restoration Local to restore back what was lost.
Has your home suffered water damage from a burst pipe, flood, leaking appliance, or other disaster? Fast action is important to protect your belongings, minimize the damage, and prevent the growth of mold, bacteria, and viruses. We specialize in water damage home repair to restore your home to its pre-damaged condition. Call us at 1-888-443-3110.
There are many sources of water damage in a home and three categories of damage. While water damage cleanup must happen as soon as possible regardless of the source, some types of damage are more serious and pose a higher health risk. We offer emergency water removal and water damage restoration for all three categories of damage:
- Category 1/Clean: This involves water from a sanitary, clean source like a faucet or toilet tank. If not addressed quickly, it will degrade to category 2.
- Category 2/Grey: This is water that comes from a somewhat contaminated source such as a dishwasher, washing machine, sink drain, or toilet overflow with urine. Grey water may have contaminants that can cause health issues.
- Category 3/Black: This is the most dangerous type of water damage and it may be caused by a sewer backup, stream or river flooding, toilet overflow with feces, or stagnant water that supports bacterial and viral growth.
Our water damage restoration services begin with fast response to assess the problem. All water will be removed from the area before it’s dehumidified to remove moisture and eliminate the possibility of mold and bacterial growth. Next, your home will be cleaned, sanitized, and treated with antifungal and antimicrobial products.
If you have suffered a flood or some type of water damage, fast water mitigation is essential. Contact us today for emergency water damage response to restore your home and help you move on.
The basement is one of the places in your interior space that is vulnerable to flooding and water damage. This is because water flows smoothly from high grounds to low grounds. In most cases, basement flooding results during the heavy rain seasons. The storm water overcomes the basement’s water-proofing material and forces its way through cracks in the cellar wall. In other cases, basement flooding occurs due to badly sloped lawns. A lawn should slope away from your building, rather than towards the house. A failed plumbing system may also contribute to basement flooding.
Resolving a basement flooding problem is a difficult task to do by yourself. For this reason, you need a water restoration company like us to supervise, remove the water, and clean up the mess. Another reason you should hire a professional service provider like us is that the basement is hard to dry, hence providing a good set up for mold growth. We have necessary equipment that will remove water before it spoils the floor, walls and other valuables within your home. We have dehumidifiers that will remove moisture and curb mold from growing. A water restoration company like us will also help you clean and sanitize the flooded basement walls and floors to prevent accumulation of moisture.
Mold Removal & Remediation
Mold removal and remediation are all about identifying and taking appropriate action to keep mold away from your buildings. The process of mold remediation involves preventing its spread in affected areas by removing the visible mold. We also boost this process by eliminating any moisture sources around the walls of houses. Mold in a basement is common because these places are usually wet.
Mold is known to have among other effects, irritants that can pose a health hazard around homes. It is important to contact a mold restoration company like us right away to aid in a mold clean-up exercise, especially if you own large buildings.
The mold remediation process is very important since it requires a reconstruction of the affected areas. The remediation process involves:
- Assessment of the mold situation – Here the cause of the problem is established.
- Containment – This is the immediate process after the affected areas are identified. The affected area is cordoned off to avoid having them spread to other areas.
- Filtration – The air of the mold spores will be cleaned carefully because mold is not safe for health.
- Removal and Drying- After the previous processes, the mold is removed from the affected areas carefully. The areas that have been cleaned must be equally dried since any more moisture is a breeding ground for more mold.
- Repair – The affected areas are supposed to be repaired after the mold materials are removed.
The health risks of dealing with mold must be observed since it has irritating effects. A good number of types of molds are known to create health problems.
Fire Damage Restoration
The fire damage restoration process can begin as soon as authorities give the all-clear that the property is safe to return to. Heat, smoke and water damage are all a result. This damage can also lead to water damage due to the water used to put out the fire.
Fires can be caused by things like electrical issues, fireplaces, candles or smoking. A professional fire restoration team like ours would come in and assess the situation and begin restoring things back to the way they were. In 2015 alone, there were 365,500 fires with 2650 deaths and 11,075 injuries reported.
Sewage Cleanup & Restoration
Sewage cleanup needs to be done immediately due to the nature of the mess. It can lead to diseases and a hazardous environment to those around the place.
The process of cleaning up a sewer system includes:
- Putting the solid waste into plastic bags and disposing of them well
- Soaking up the liquid parts into plastic bags
- Dispose of all the carpets and rugs
- Mop the area clean
You should call in a specialists like us to do the rest of the work. Keep yourself safe from contamination during the process
Drywall, Ceiling and Carpet Water Damage
When drywall is damaged by water, you’ll see brown stains, buckling, or blistering. The same is true of water damage to ceilings, including wood or tile. This may come from a leaky roof, requiring roof repairs as well as water mitigation. Replacing drywall is usually necessary. Painted surfaces may hide water stains. You may want professionals to check for mold and hidden moisture before repairs begin.
Carpet must usually be removed and replaced, including the carpet pad. Inspection of the subfloor should also be done. Call in a professional to assess the damage. Sometimes carpet can be salvaged with special cleaners and equipment, or only damaged areas replaced.
Calling a professional can reduce the time and trouble it takes to take stock of damage, initiate repairs, and get your life back to normal. Always document the damage and check with your insurance agent to see what’s covered. But above all, think safety first during and after home disasters.
5 Facts About Water Damage and Mold Damage
- The first 24-48 hours are the most crucial when dealing with water damage
- In the past 5 years, all 50 states have experienced floods or flash floods
- 14,000 people in the us experience water damage emergency at home or work each day.
- 28% of population have genes that make them highly susceptible to mold related health issues
- Reports show a direct correlation between high presence of mold in households and depression
Here’s What Our Customers Have To Say About Us
Jose M: The Technicians were here 45 minutes after my phone call, they were all well informed and polite. Never had a company treat our home with such care. Great job guys !!!
Brad A: They exceed all expectations and go above and beyond to make sure customers are completely satisfied. This is the only choice you need to make for a construction company
Jonathan F: The Technician came out in the middle of the night and extracted our basement. They handled all the communication with our insurance company and were very professional.
William A: Our roof was leaking, we called a technician and they sent someone before the rain stopped. The roof was patched and remained this way until we had the entire roof replaced.
Mary C: This company was awesome to work with. Their customer service is awesome. The workers came in and got started right away and were done in no time. I would definitely use them again.
Amber B: The technician was a lifesaver to me when my dishwasher line leaked and my kitchen floor was destroyed by water damage. They were at my house immediately and were very professional.