All Water Damage and Other Restoration Services Provided In New Liberty, CO
- Emergency Water Restoration
- Basement Flooding Services
- Fire & Smoke Restoration
- Sewage Cleanup & Restoration
- Wet Floors, Ceiling and Drywall
Call Now For A FREE Estimate: 1-888-443-3110
Here at Restoration Local quality is our #1 priority. We understand that having lost or damaged property can be stressful and we are here to help. Our experienced technicians are available 24/7 to answer your call. They are licensed and insured and can be at your property within 30-minutes if needed. Call us now for a FREE estimate.
We are happy to assist you with water damage, mold removal, sewer cleanup, flooded basement or fire and smoke repair. We would be happy to serve you and help restore your damaged or lost property.
Has your home suffered water damage from a burst pipe, flood, leaking appliance, or other disaster? Fast action is important to protect your belongings, minimize the damage, and prevent the growth of mold, bacteria, and viruses. We specialize in water damage home repair to restore your home to its pre-damaged condition. Call us at 1-888-443-3110.
There are many sources of water damage in a home and three categories of damage. While water damage cleanup must happen as soon as possible regardless of the source, some types of damage are more serious and pose a higher health risk. We offer emergency water removal and water damage restoration for all three categories of damage:
- Category 1/Clean: This involves water from a sanitary, clean source like a faucet or toilet tank. If not addressed quickly, it will degrade to category 2.
- Category 2/Grey: This is water that comes from a somewhat contaminated source such as a dishwasher, washing machine, sink drain, or toilet overflow with urine. Grey water may have contaminants that can cause health issues.
- Category 3/Black: This is the most dangerous type of water damage and it may be caused by a sewer backup, stream or river flooding, toilet overflow with feces, or stagnant water that supports bacterial and viral growth.
Our water damage restoration services begin with fast response to assess the problem. All water will be removed from the area before it’s dehumidified to remove moisture and eliminate the possibility of mold and bacterial growth. Next, your home will be cleaned, sanitized, and treated with antifungal and antimicrobial products.
If you have suffered a flood or some type of water damage, fast water mitigation is essential. Contact us today for emergency water damage response to restore your home and help you move on.
Basement flooding is usually certain in cases of heavy floods. This is because water usually follows places with least resistance. This is how water gets its way into your basement! Water in the basement is one of the situations many would not wish to encounter.
The causes of a flooded basement include an insufficient drainage line along the basement of a building, storms, or even faulty water pipes. After such an unfortunate incident, there is a need to move with speed and conduct a flood damage cleanup at the basement.
To clean up the basement, you need to first remove the water. This may not be easy as the basement flood cleanup is rather hectic. First, we select the equipment with consideration of whether it is a minor or a major flood. The next step is to start removing the water, by focusing on areas that are more likely to get damaged fast. We also start with the highest area since it has the least pool of water to make the workload easy. The third step is to dry the affected area. If there are windows, there is need to keep them open to allow moisture to escape the building. We use fans to make the process faster.
Mold Removal & Remediation
Mold removal and remediation are all about identifying and taking appropriate action to keep mold away from your buildings. The process of mold remediation involves preventing its spread in affected areas by removing the visible mold. We also boost this process by eliminating any moisture sources around the walls of houses. Mold in a basement is common because these places are usually wet.
Mold is known to have among other effects, irritants that can pose a health hazard around homes. It is important to contact a mold restoration company like us right away to aid in a mold clean-up exercise, especially if you own large buildings.
The mold remediation process is very important since it requires a reconstruction of the affected areas. The remediation process involves:
- Assessment of the mold situation – Here the cause of the problem is established.
- Containment – This is the immediate process after the affected areas are identified. The affected area is cordoned off to avoid having them spread to other areas.
- Filtration – The air of the mold spores will be cleaned carefully because mold is not safe for health.
- Removal and Drying- After the previous processes, the mold is removed from the affected areas carefully. The areas that have been cleaned must be equally dried since any more moisture is a breeding ground for more mold.
- Repair – The affected areas are supposed to be repaired after the mold materials are removed.
The health risks of dealing with mold must be observed since it has irritating effects. A good number of types of molds are known to create health problems.
Fire Damage Restoration
The fire damage restoration process can begin as soon as authorities give the all-clear that the property is safe to return to. Heat, smoke and water damage are all a result. This damage can also lead to water damage due to the water used to put out the fire.
Fires can be caused by things like electrical issues, fireplaces, candles or smoking. A professional fire restoration team like ours would come in and assess the situation and begin restoring things back to the way they were. In 2015 alone, there were 365,500 fires with 2650 deaths and 11,075 injuries reported.
Cleanup Sewage and Restoration
When sewage water and debris backs up into your home, our sewage cleanup services can be very beneficial. Our crews tackle sewage-related projects by carefully removing all sewage and water from the premises. Then, we lift and haul away any flooring pieces, carpets, or furnishings that are contaminated.
Drywall, Ceiling and Carpet Water Damage
When drywall gets wet, it quickly absorbs water, loses its strength, and falls apart. It’s essential to repair damaged drywall, ceilings, and carpet as soon as possible as all three can pose a health hazard by becoming a breeding ground for mold within just two days. Wet drywall can even be a safety hazard as it is at high risk of collapsing or falling apart.
Our professionals will respond quickly to restore water damage. With drywall, this usually involves removing and replacing damaged sections. Sometimes hardwood floors and even carpet may be saved, but it depends on the severity of the water damage and how fast it is treated. Contact us today for fast, superior water damage mitigation to your drywall, ceilings, and flooring.
Top Water Damage and Mold Damage Facts
- 60% of claims paid by home insurance companies are from water damage
- Statistically, your house is affected by water damage every 25 years
- Water damage risk is highest in newly built homes or homes older than 20 years
- 93% of Chronic Sinus Infections have been attributed to mold
- Over 30% of brand new homes built have mold of some form in them
Daniel M: The technician and his team are professional, courteous, and fast! We were very pleased with their work and we’d recommend them to everyone we know.
Ed C: These guys know what they are doing, and do it well. When it comes to assessing damage and working with the adjuster, years of experience really pays off.
Matt C: Responsive, professional, friendly…understand unexpected home damage is more than studs and drywall and is sensitive to the emotions of losing family items.
Lisa C: High quality customer service, workmanship and products. Office staff, restoration crews and installers were all very professional, friendly, prompt and thorough.
Anson B: Highly competent, very efficient, well-organized, well-managed, and so friendly. These guys do it all. I would like to recommend your services to all….Thank you
John H: In a stressful situation, its good to know that a family owned business is around to help. The owner is reliable and amazingly patient, which is not always the case