Water Damage and Other Restoration Services Provided In Workinger Bayou Road, LA
- Emergency Water Damage
- Wet Basement
- Mold Removal
- Fire & Smoke Repair Service
- Sewage Restoration
- Water Damaged Floors, Ceiling and Drywall
Call For A FREE Estimate: 1-888-443-3110
Here at Restoration Local we take great pride in our work. Hundreds of homeowners have trusted us to help restore their lost property. Our experienced technicians are licensed and insured. With our availability of 24/7 we are able to assist homeowners in situations be it emergency or otherwise. Call us now for a FREE estimate.
We are happy to assist you with water damage, mold removal, sewer cleanup, flooded basement or fire and smoke repair. We would be happy to serve you and help restore your damaged or lost property.
Water Damage Mitigation & Restoration
Has your home suffered water damage from a burst pipe, flood, leaking appliance, or other disaster? Fast action is important to protect your belongings, minimize the damage, and prevent the growth of mold, bacteria, and viruses. We specialize in water damage home repair to restore your home to its pre-damaged condition. Call us at 1-888-443-3110.
There are many sources of water damage in a home and three categories of damage. While water damage cleanup must happen as soon as possible regardless of the source, some types of damage are more serious and pose a higher health risk. We offer emergency water removal and water damage restoration for all three categories of damage:
- Category 1/Clean: This involves water from a sanitary, clean source like a faucet or toilet tank. If not addressed quickly, it will degrade to category 2.
- Category 2/Grey: This is water that comes from a somewhat contaminated source such as a dishwasher, washing machine, sink drain, or toilet overflow with urine. Grey water may have contaminants that can cause health issues.
- Category 3/Black: This is the most dangerous type of water damage and it may be caused by a sewer backup, stream or river flooding, toilet overflow with feces, or stagnant water that supports bacterial and viral growth.
Our water damage restoration services begin with fast response to assess the problem. All water will be removed from the area before it’s dehumidified to remove moisture and eliminate the possibility of mold and bacterial growth. Next, your home will be cleaned, sanitized, and treated with antifungal and antimicrobial products.
If you have suffered a flood or some type of water damage, fast water mitigation is essential. Contact us today for emergency water damage response to restore your home and help you move on.
A basement floods due to water following the easiest path it can which is generally through cracks and holes through basement walls. Gutters not cleaned, faulty sump pumps, or insufficient draining around the wall can all cause a flooded basement. Sewer backup or the slope of the lawn can also cause flooding.
Water in the basement shouldn’t be left for long because mold can be a result. A basement water removal company like us will assess the damage and get started on your flood repair service right away. The basement flood cleanup process consists of assessing the damage, cleaning the water, drying the area thoroughly and setting up future prevention measures.
Many people will experience some type of flooding in their lifetime. Flooding is the number one natural disaster in the United States. You can help prevent basement water damage by venting a hole for water to run out, checking the valve for the backup sewer, keeping you gutters clean and adding downspouts.
Mold removal and remediation are all about identifying and taking appropriate action to keep mold away from your buildings. The process of mold remediation involves preventing its spread in affected areas by removing the visible mold. We also boost this process by eliminating any moisture sources around the walls of houses. Mold in a basement is common because these places are usually wet.
Mold is known to have among other effects, irritants that can pose a health hazard around homes. It is important to contact a mold restoration company like us right away to aid in a mold clean-up exercise, especially if you own large buildings.
The mold remediation process is very important since it requires a reconstruction of the affected areas. The remediation process involves:
- Assessment of the mold situation – Here the cause of the problem is established.
- Containment – This is the immediate process after the affected areas are identified. The affected area is cordoned off to avoid having them spread to other areas.
- Filtration – The air of the mold spores will be cleaned carefully because mold is not safe for health.
- Removal and Drying- After the previous processes, the mold is removed from the affected areas carefully. The areas that have been cleaned must be equally dried since any more moisture is a breeding ground for more mold.
- Repair – The affected areas are supposed to be repaired after the mold materials are removed.
The health risks of dealing with mold must be observed since it has irritating effects. A good number of types of molds are known to create health problems.
The fire damage restoration process can begin as soon as authorities give the all-clear that the property is safe to return to. Heat, smoke and water damage are all a result. This damage can also lead to water damage due to the water used to put out the fire.
Fires can be caused by things like electrical issues, fireplaces, candles or smoking. A professional fire restoration team like ours would come in and assess the situation and begin restoring things back to the way they were. In 2015 alone, there were 365,500 fires with 2650 deaths and 11,075 injuries reported.
When sewage water and debris backs up into your home, our sewage cleanup services can be very beneficial. Our crews tackle sewage-related projects by carefully removing all sewage and water from the premises. Then, we lift and haul away any flooring pieces, carpets, or furnishings that are contaminated.
Drywall, Ceiling and Carpet Water Restoration
When drywall gets wet, it quickly absorbs water, loses its strength, and falls apart. It’s essential to repair damaged drywall, ceilings, and carpet as soon as possible as all three can pose a health hazard by becoming a breeding ground for mold within just two days. Wet drywall can even be a safety hazard as it is at high risk of collapsing or falling apart.
Our professionals will respond quickly to restore water damage. With drywall, this usually involves removing and replacing damaged sections. Sometimes hardwood floors and even carpet may be saved, but it depends on the severity of the water damage and how fast it is treated. Contact us today for fast, superior water damage mitigation to your drywall, ceilings, and flooring.
Facts About Water and Mold Damage
- A small 1/8 in crack in a pipe can leak up to 250 gallons of water a day
- Water damage accounts to billions of dollars in lost property each year
- Water damage accounts for approximately 23% of all homeowner property damage in the US
- There are more than 100,000 different types of mold that exist
- Over 50M suffer from mold and allergies each year
Reviews From Restoration Customers
Ervin R: Efficient and excellent personnel and service. I recommend them highly.
Jodi P: For needing a restoration company this would be your best choice! You wont be disappointed in their work.
Chis A: Super responsive, and very helpful during a stressful, not-fun situation. His crew did a great job with the clean-up. Highly recommend!
Jonboy F: We had a sump pump failure in our basement. They worked with our insurance company keeping the costs under our cap and did great work.
Matt C: Came late on a Friday night and working into the early morning hours until the water was removed. The guys were very pleasant and helpful.
Lyndsey E: They’re very personable and know what they’re talking about. They’ll even work with your insurance and give up front pricing over the phone.