Our Top Water Damage and Other Restoration Services Provided In Odenton, MD
- Emergency Water Damage
- Wet or Flooded Basement
- Mold Removal & Restore
- Fire Damage Repair Service
- Sewage & Contamination Cleanup
- Wet Floors, Ceiling and Drywall Restoration
Call Now: 1-888-443-3110
Here at Restoration Local quality is our #1 priority. We understand that having lost or damaged property can be stressful and we are here to help. Our experienced technicians are available 24/7 to answer your call. They are licensed and insured and can be at your property within 30-minutes if needed. Call us now for a FREE estimate.
We are happy to assist you with water damage, mold removal, sewer cleanup, flooded basement or fire and smoke repair. We would be happy to serve you and help restore your damaged or lost property.
Has your home suffered water damage from a burst pipe, flood, leaking appliance, or other disaster? Fast action is important to protect your belongings, minimize the damage, and prevent the growth of mold, bacteria, and viruses. We specialize in water damage home repair to restore your home to its pre-damaged condition. Call us at 1-888-443-3110.
There are many sources of water damage in a home and three categories of damage. While water damage cleanup must happen as soon as possible regardless of the source, some types of damage are more serious and pose a higher health risk. We offer emergency water removal and water damage restoration for all three categories of damage:
- Category 1/Clean: This involves water from a sanitary, clean source like a faucet or toilet tank. If not addressed quickly, it will degrade to category 2.
- Category 2/Grey: This is water that comes from a somewhat contaminated source such as a dishwasher, washing machine, sink drain, or toilet overflow with urine. Grey water may have contaminants that can cause health issues.
- Category 3/Black: This is the most dangerous type of water damage and it may be caused by a sewer backup, stream or river flooding, toilet overflow with feces, or stagnant water that supports bacterial and viral growth.
Our water damage restoration services begin with fast response to assess the problem. All water will be removed from the area before it’s dehumidified to remove moisture and eliminate the possibility of mold and bacterial growth. Next, your home will be cleaned, sanitized, and treated with antifungal and antimicrobial products.
If you have suffered a flood or some type of water damage, fast water mitigation is essential. Contact us today for emergency water damage response to restore your home and help you move on.
Many homeowners have gone down the basement stairs after a heavy rain only to find several inches of water in their basement. Draining water in the surrounding soil can easily find its way through cracks in the basement walls. Insufficient drainage on the property or faulty sump pumps in combination with excessive rainfall can lead to unexpected basement water damage.
A flooded basement must be immediately pumped out. If the sump pump isn’t adequate, professional restoration teams can bring their own pumps. Nothing can be done until the water is removed. In the meantime, it’s important to stay out of the basement to avoid safety risks such as electric shock. Any chemicals or cleaners can also seep into the water to create health risks.
Any water damaged belongings, particularly appliances, should be removed before professional drying takes place. Water damage restoration can then begin with a thorough inspection to spot any growth of mold and mildew, trapped pockets of moisture, or damage to the walls or foundation which could undermine the strength of the upper floors.
Mold removal and remediation are all about identifying and taking appropriate action to keep mold away from your buildings. The process of mold remediation involves preventing its spread in affected areas by removing the visible mold. We also boost this process by eliminating any moisture sources around the walls of houses. Mold in a basement is common because these places are usually wet.
Mold is known to have among other effects, irritants that can pose a health hazard around homes. It is important to contact a mold restoration company like us right away to aid in a mold clean-up exercise, especially if you own large buildings.
The mold remediation process is very important since it requires a reconstruction of the affected areas. The remediation process involves:
- Assessment of the mold situation – Here the cause of the problem is established.
- Containment – This is the immediate process after the affected areas are identified. The affected area is cordoned off to avoid having them spread to other areas.
- Filtration – The air of the mold spores will be cleaned carefully because mold is not safe for health.
- Removal and Drying- After the previous processes, the mold is removed from the affected areas carefully. The areas that have been cleaned must be equally dried since any more moisture is a breeding ground for more mold.
- Repair – The affected areas are supposed to be repaired after the mold materials are removed.
The health risks of dealing with mold must be observed since it has irritating effects. A good number of types of molds are known to create health problems.
Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration
Because soot coatings and odors can dramatically impact residents in a home, we always provide prompt fire restoration services. We serve locals following events that involved:
- Cooking fires
- Heating fires
- Electrical fires
During all fire damage restoration projects, our technicians offer excellent customer service throughout the entire process. We usually begin by carefully mitigating the damages in the affect areas. Then, strategic steps are taken to secure the property so that emergency cleaning tasks can be done in an efficient manner.
When sewage water and debris backs up into your home, our sewage cleanup services can be very beneficial. Our crews tackle sewage-related projects by carefully removing all sewage and water from the premises. Then, we lift and haul away any flooring pieces, carpets, or furnishings that are contaminated.
Ceiling, Carpet and Drywall Water Damage Restoration
Safety is a top priority throughout drywall, ceiling, and flooring restoration jobs. We never delay during these projects because any lingering water can create an environment that attracts spores. Throughout drywall water damage projects, we grab every soggy particle to increase safety. We also thoroughly examine water damaged ceilings because mold usually grows in this area. Since mold and other elements that can contaminate a home can rest underneath carpeting and floorboards, we use special equipment during carpet water damage and water damage hardwood floor projects.
Top Water Damage and Mold Damage Facts
- A small 1/8 in crack in a pipe can leak up to 250 gallons of water a day
- Water damage accounts for approximately 23% of all homeowner property damage in the US
- From 2002-2011 the average annual flood losses in the U.S were more than 2.9 B
- 33% chance of being exposed to mold when you move to a new home, apartment or office
- 93% of Chronic Sinus Infections have been attributed to mold
Here’s What Our Customers Have To Say About Us
Anthony C: Fast, professional, knowledgeable. The technician is one of the most thorough restoration experts on the island, and worked with me to restore the damage in my home exactly to my liking.
Francisco K: The technician came to my house did a fantastic job restoring my entire house due to a flood. Very polite help me out from the beginning to the end of the Job I will definitely recommend
Lei M: The Technician took prompt action when I needed help. I am really appreciate his efficiency and putting a team together within less than an hour. He was very professional, polite, always on time.
Nathan S: They went over the areas multiple times to ensure all of the areas were clean of all residual molds. VERY difficult job- well done! Very friendly group, very professional. Absolutely recommend.
Carolyn M: I had a great experience with this company. They came and explained what they would do. What I would need to do and worked with my insurance company give them a try for your flood from water pipes or fire etc.
Nirav S: He made sure everything was ordered and installed in a timely manner. He also made sure the work was being done correctly by his employees by stopping by multiple times throughout. Great service and great people