Our Top Water Damage and Other Restoration Services Provided In Goodman, MS
- Emergency Water Damage
- Wet or Flooded Basement
- Mold Removal & Restore
- Fire Damage Repair Service
- Sewage & Contamination Cleanup
- Wet Floors, Ceiling and Drywall Restoration
Call Us Now: 1-888-443-3110
Here at Restoration Local we take great pride in our work. Hundreds of homeowners have trusted us to help restore their lost property. Our experienced technicians are licensed and insured. With our availability of 24/7 we are able to assist homeowners in situations be it emergency or otherwise. Call us now for a FREE estimate.
We are happy to assist you with water damage, mold removal, sewer cleanup, flooded basement or fire and smoke repair. We would be happy to serve you and help restore your damaged or lost property.
Water Damage Mitigation & Restoration
Has your home suffered water damage from a burst pipe, flood, leaking appliance, or other disaster? Fast action is important to protect your belongings, minimize the damage, and prevent the growth of mold, bacteria, and viruses. We specialize in water damage home repair to restore your home to its pre-damaged condition. Call us at 1-888-443-3110.
There are many sources of water damage in a home and three categories of damage. While water damage cleanup must happen as soon as possible regardless of the source, some types of damage are more serious and pose a higher health risk. We offer emergency water removal and water damage restoration for all three categories of damage:
- Category 1/Clean: This involves water from a sanitary, clean source like a faucet or toilet tank. If not addressed quickly, it will degrade to category 2.
- Category 2/Grey: This is water that comes from a somewhat contaminated source such as a dishwasher, washing machine, sink drain, or toilet overflow with urine. Grey water may have contaminants that can cause health issues.
- Category 3/Black: This is the most dangerous type of water damage and it may be caused by a sewer backup, stream or river flooding, toilet overflow with feces, or stagnant water that supports bacterial and viral growth.
Our water damage restoration services begin with fast response to assess the problem. All water will be removed from the area before it’s dehumidified to remove moisture and eliminate the possibility of mold and bacterial growth. Next, your home will be cleaned, sanitized, and treated with antifungal and antimicrobial products.
If you have suffered a flood or some type of water damage, fast water mitigation is essential. Contact us today for emergency water damage response to restore your home and help you move on.
Flooded Basement Restoration and Basement Flooding Repair
Basement flooding is usually certain in cases of heavy floods. This is because water usually follows places with least resistance. This is how water gets its way into your basement! Water in the basement is one of the situations many would not wish to encounter.
The causes of a flooded basement include an insufficient drainage line along the basement of a building, storms, or even faulty water pipes. After such an unfortunate incident, there is a need to move with speed and conduct a flood damage cleanup at the basement.
To clean up the basement, you need to first remove the water. This may not be easy as the basement flood cleanup is rather hectic. First, we select the equipment with consideration of whether it is a minor or a major flood. The next step is to start removing the water, by focusing on areas that are more likely to get damaged fast. We also start with the highest area since it has the least pool of water to make the workload easy. The third step is to dry the affected area. If there are windows, there is need to keep them open to allow moisture to escape the building. We use fans to make the process faster.
Mold removal and remediation are all about identifying and taking appropriate action to keep mold away from your buildings. The process of mold remediation involves preventing its spread in affected areas by removing the visible mold. We also boost this process by eliminating any moisture sources around the walls of houses. Mold in a basement is common because these places are usually wet.
Mold is known to have among other effects, irritants that can pose a health hazard around homes. It is important to contact a mold restoration company like us right away to aid in a mold clean-up exercise, especially if you own large buildings.
The mold remediation process is very important since it requires a reconstruction of the affected areas. The remediation process involves:
- Assessment of the mold situation – Here the cause of the problem is established.
- Containment – This is the immediate process after the affected areas are identified. The affected area is cordoned off to avoid having them spread to other areas.
- Filtration – The air of the mold spores will be cleaned carefully because mold is not safe for health.
- Removal and Drying- After the previous processes, the mold is removed from the affected areas carefully. The areas that have been cleaned must be equally dried since any more moisture is a breeding ground for more mold.
- Repair – The affected areas are supposed to be repaired after the mold materials are removed.
The health risks of dealing with mold must be observed since it has irritating effects. A good number of types of molds are known to create health problems.
Fire Damage Repair
Fire accidents are among the causes of big losses that befall homes and other residences. The aftermath of a fire accident leaves your interior space damaged from smoke and ash and flooded with water used to put out the fire. As a result, you need to clear the smoke odor from your living space, clean the soot-stained walls, ceiling, and floor, and restore your home to its normal condition.
Elements like ash and smoke cause rapid corrosion of your interior’s finishing and other valuables inside your house. In this case, you need to hire a fire damage restoration service provider like us to help you prevent more damage to your property.
Reputable fire restoration service providers like us will offer emergency corrosion mitigation to prevent smoke residues from corroding and discoloring your valuables, remediating water damage, deodorizing surfaces, and providing additional services aimed to restore your normal life.
Sewage cleanup needs to be done immediately due to the nature of the mess. It can lead to diseases and a hazardous environment to those around the place.
The process of cleaning up a sewer system includes:
- Putting the solid waste into plastic bags and disposing of them well
- Soaking up the liquid parts into plastic bags
- Dispose of all the carpets and rugs
- Mop the area clean
You should call in a specialists like us to do the rest of the work. Keep yourself safe from contamination during the process
Drywall, Ceiling and Carpet Water Restoration
Drywall, ceiling and carpet water restoration can be needed for a variety of reasons such as a flood, a fire or a major storm. Causes of damage like floor water damage or ceiling and drywall water damage are also due to things like leaking from broken pipes. Almost 40 percent of Americans have experienced loss from water damage, and water damage is the second most frequently filed claim in the United States.
A restoration company like us will come and assess the damage to your property then begin the process of cleaning and repairing the damage. Sometimes there may be extra measures included like hazard containment and ventilation. Moisture, of course, needs to be taken care of right away to avoid health issues with things like mold.
Facts About Water and Mold Damage
- The first 24-48 hours are the most crucial when dealing with water damage
- From 2002-2011 the average annual flood losses in the U.S were more than 2.9 B
- In the past 5 years, all 50 states have experienced floods or flash floods
- 33% chance of being exposed to mold when you move to a new home, apartment or office
- 28% of population have genes that make them highly susceptible to mold related health issues
Reviews From Our Customers
Sonia L: Unfortunately a pipe was broken in one of the bathrooms and caused a disaster. The guys were very friendly, quick and neat to work, achieving a very good result. Thank you very much! I definitely recommend this company
Marco G: The technician was very prompt, and I was very pleased with their workers. They were all very knowledgeable and great people to work with in every way. I am satisfied with their work and I would recommend them to anyone.
Sam F: The technician is very knowledgeable and the job was done on time and the work looks great! All mold was removed and he even took the time to educate me a bit on what type of mold and what was required to eliminate the problem.
Sabrina J: Thank you for doing such amazing work in my home. You said what you were going to do and had it done. You were easy to work with and the whole team was excellent! I will refer you to everyone I know. Keep up the good work!
Anthea B: My house flooded recently. My son’s bedroom, the kitchen, and the bathroom were flooded and water-damaged. The technician came and they removed all the water, and they repaired all the damage. They did it quickly and professionally.
Elizabeth P: We had molded, damaged walls and ceiling and they fixed it timely and professionally. Hard working group who were reliable, cleanly, and trustworthy. They were very flexible and worked around our schedule too. Highly recommended.