Quality Water Damage and Other Restoration Services Provided In Dudley Shoals, NC
- Water Damage Restoration
- Flooded Basement
- Mold Removal & Restoration
- Fire Damage Service
- Sewage Contamination Cleanup
- Wet Ceiling, Drywall Floors, Restoration
Call For A FREE Estimate: 1-888-443-3110
Here at Restoration Local we take great pride in our work. Hundreds of homeowners have trusted us to help restore their lost property. Our experienced technicians are licensed and insured. With our availability of 24/7 we are able to assist homeowners in situations be it emergency or otherwise. Call us now for a FREE estimate.
We are happy to assist you with water damage, mold removal, sewer cleanup, flooded basement or fire and smoke repair. We would be happy to serve you and help restore your damaged or lost property.
Has your home suffered water damage from a burst pipe, flood, leaking appliance, or other disaster? Fast action is important to protect your belongings, minimize the damage, and prevent the growth of mold, bacteria, and viruses. We specialize in water damage home repair to restore your home to its pre-damaged condition. Call us at 1-888-443-3110.
There are many sources of water damage in a home and three categories of damage. While water damage cleanup must happen as soon as possible regardless of the source, some types of damage are more serious and pose a higher health risk. We offer emergency water removal and water damage restoration for all three categories of damage:
- Category 1/Clean: This involves water from a sanitary, clean source like a faucet or toilet tank. If not addressed quickly, it will degrade to category 2.
- Category 2/Grey: This is water that comes from a somewhat contaminated source such as a dishwasher, washing machine, sink drain, or toilet overflow with urine. Grey water may have contaminants that can cause health issues.
- Category 3/Black: This is the most dangerous type of water damage and it may be caused by a sewer backup, stream or river flooding, toilet overflow with feces, or stagnant water that supports bacterial and viral growth.
Our water damage restoration services begin with fast response to assess the problem. All water will be removed from the area before it’s dehumidified to remove moisture and eliminate the possibility of mold and bacterial growth. Next, your home will be cleaned, sanitized, and treated with antifungal and antimicrobial products.
If you have suffered a flood or some type of water damage, fast water mitigation is essential. Contact us today for emergency water damage response to restore your home and help you move on.
Flooded Basement Restoration
The basement is one of the places in your interior space that is vulnerable to flooding and water damage. This is because water flows smoothly from high grounds to low grounds. In most cases, basement flooding results during the heavy rain seasons. The storm water overcomes the basement’s water-proofing material and forces its way through cracks in the cellar wall. In other cases, basement flooding occurs due to badly sloped lawns. A lawn should slope away from your building, rather than towards the house. A failed plumbing system may also contribute to basement flooding.
Resolving a basement flooding problem is a difficult task to do by yourself. For this reason, you need a water restoration company like us to supervise, remove the water, and clean up the mess. Another reason you should hire a professional service provider like us is that the basement is hard to dry, hence providing a good set up for mold growth. We have necessary equipment that will remove water before it spoils the floor, walls and other valuables within your home. We have dehumidifiers that will remove moisture and curb mold from growing. A water restoration company like us will also help you clean and sanitize the flooded basement walls and floors to prevent accumulation of moisture.
Mold removal and remediation are all about identifying and taking appropriate action to keep mold away from your buildings. The process of mold remediation involves preventing its spread in affected areas by removing the visible mold. We also boost this process by eliminating any moisture sources around the walls of houses. Mold in a basement is common because these places are usually wet.
Mold is known to have among other effects, irritants that can pose a health hazard around homes. It is important to contact a mold restoration company like us right away to aid in a mold clean-up exercise, especially if you own large buildings.
The mold remediation process is very important since it requires a reconstruction of the affected areas. The remediation process involves:
- Assessment of the mold situation – Here the cause of the problem is established.
- Containment – This is the immediate process after the affected areas are identified. The affected area is cordoned off to avoid having them spread to other areas.
- Filtration – The air of the mold spores will be cleaned carefully because mold is not safe for health.
- Removal and Drying- After the previous processes, the mold is removed from the affected areas carefully. The areas that have been cleaned must be equally dried since any more moisture is a breeding ground for more mold.
- Repair – The affected areas are supposed to be repaired after the mold materials are removed.
The health risks of dealing with mold must be observed since it has irritating effects. A good number of types of molds are known to create health problems.
Fire Damage Repair
Fire accidents are among the worst nightmares that can befall a home. After suffering a fire accident, it is important to restore your house to its original state. Some of the causes of fire include; cooking fire, faulty electric wires, smoking, home heating fires and unattended candles.
To restore you home after a fire incident you need to remove smoke stains, odor from the smoke and soot on the walls and other home assortments. Your property needs to be assessed, then restoration done by eliminating the odor and smoke, repainting, and intensive cleaning.
Cleanup Sewage and Restoration
When sewage water and debris backs up into your home, our sewage cleanup services can be very beneficial. Our crews tackle sewage-related projects by carefully removing all sewage and water from the premises. Then, we lift and haul away any flooring pieces, carpets, or furnishings that are contaminated.
Drywall, Ceiling and Carpet Water Restoration
Drywall, ceiling and carpet water restoration can be needed for a variety of reasons such as a flood, a fire or a major storm. Causes of damage like floor water damage or ceiling and drywall water damage are also due to things like leaking from broken pipes. Almost 40 percent of Americans have experienced loss from water damage, and water damage is the second most frequently filed claim in the United States.
A restoration company like us will come and assess the damage to your property then begin the process of cleaning and repairing the damage. Sometimes there may be extra measures included like hazard containment and ventilation. Moisture, of course, needs to be taken care of right away to avoid health issues with things like mold.
5 Facts About Water and Mold Damage
- 60% of claims paid by home insurance companies are from water damage
- Statistically, your house is affected by water damage every 25 years
- Water damage risk is highest in newly built homes or homes older than 20 years
- 93% of Chronic Sinus Infections have been attributed to mold
- Over 30% of brand new homes built have mold of some form in them
Reviews From Restoration Customers
Ervin R: Efficient and excellent personnel and service. I recommend them highly.
Jodi P: For needing a restoration company this would be your best choice! You wont be disappointed in their work.
Chis A: Super responsive, and very helpful during a stressful, not-fun situation. His crew did a great job with the clean-up. Highly recommend!
Jonboy F: We had a sump pump failure in our basement. They worked with our insurance company keeping the costs under our cap and did great work.
Matt C: Came late on a Friday night and working into the early morning hours until the water was removed. The guys were very pleasant and helpful.
Lyndsey E: They’re very personable and know what they’re talking about. They’ll even work with your insurance and give up front pricing over the phone.