Our Top Water Damage and Other Restoration Services Provided In Braman, OK
- Water Damage Cleanup & Restoration
- Basement Flooding Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Fire & Smoke Service
- Sewage Cleaning
- Wet Floors, Ceiling and Drywall Damage
Call Us Now: 1-888-443-3110
Here at Restoration Local we take great pride in our work. Hundreds of homeowners have trusted us to help restore their lost property. Our experienced technicians are licensed and insured. With our availability of 24/7 we are able to assist homeowners in situations be it emergency or otherwise. Call us now for a FREE estimate.
We are happy to assist you with water damage, mold removal, sewer cleanup, flooded basement or fire and smoke repair. We would be happy to serve you and help restore your damaged or lost property.
Water damage mitigation is the process by which you try to reduce or even prevent the amount of damage caused by floodwater in your residence. By observing water mitigation, one can be able to stop any additional damage that is likely to be caused by the leakage. Major causes of water damage include plumbing technicalities, heavy rainfall or a storm, leaking roofs and burst pipes. After this unfortunate occurrence, water damage repair is required. You can call us to help you with the water removal. Call: 1-888-443-3110
As a homeowner, after a flood, burst pipe or storm that puts your life and others in danger, you need to move with speed and contact us right away. This is a way to ensure that the water damage home repair services commence immediately. Water damage restoration services, once engaged, can serve to prevent an impending catastrophe in the affected residence.
Steps to take in fixing water damage
- Call us to be directed to an experienced technician right away
- Close the main source of water into the house. In case of floods, try as much as possible to keep extra water from entering the house
- Switch off the mains in your electricity line. Identify all electrical appliances and ensure there is none connected to power
- Keep all books and papers at a higher place, which is obviously safe
The basement is the most affected area of a house whenever there is water damage. Due to being below the earth surface, basements act as the primary place where water flows and fills first. Basements have several uses, some as parking while others are used as home rooms or even for commercial purposes.
Most of the time, basements doors are usually huge to allow easy access and more air and light into the rooms. Basement door or openings act as the essential points where any excess water on the ground passes through. Because of this, many basements are more vulnerable to get water damage than any other parts of the house.
Water in the basement is known to cause fast damage due to lack of sunlight in the basement that can be utilized as a natural water drier. House owners with basements are advised to have emergency flood damage cleanup services to ensure that whenever their basement is flooded repairs and drainage can be done as fast as possible.
Mold Removal and Remediation
Mold removal and remediation are all about identifying and taking appropriate action to keep mold away from your buildings. The process of mold remediation involves preventing its spread in affected areas by removing the visible mold. We also boost this process by eliminating any moisture sources around the walls of houses. Mold in a basement is common because these places are usually wet.
Mold is known to have among other effects, irritants that can pose a health hazard around homes. It is important to contact a mold restoration company like us right away to aid in a mold clean-up exercise, especially if you own large buildings.
The mold remediation process is very important since it requires a reconstruction of the affected areas. The remediation process involves:
- Assessment of the mold situation – Here the cause of the problem is established.
- Containment – This is the immediate process after the affected areas are identified. The affected area is cordoned off to avoid having them spread to other areas.
- Filtration – The air of the mold spores will be cleaned carefully because mold is not safe for health.
- Removal and Drying- After the previous processes, the mold is removed from the affected areas carefully. The areas that have been cleaned must be equally dried since any more moisture is a breeding ground for more mold.
- Repair – The affected areas are supposed to be repaired after the mold materials are removed.
The health risks of dealing with mold must be observed since it has irritating effects. A good number of types of molds are known to create health problems.
Fire accidents are among the worst nightmares that can befall a home. After suffering a fire accident, it is important to restore your house to its original state. Some of the causes of fire include; cooking fire, faulty electric wires, smoking, home heating fires and unattended candles.
To restore you home after a fire incident you need to remove smoke stains, odor from the smoke and soot on the walls and other home assortments. Your property needs to be assessed, then restoration done by eliminating the odor and smoke, repainting, and intensive cleaning.
Sewage Cleanup and Restoration
Sewage cleanup needs to be done immediately due to the nature of the mess. It can lead to diseases and a hazardous environment to those around the place.
The process of cleaning up a sewer system includes:
- Putting the solid waste into plastic bags and disposing of them well
- Soaking up the liquid parts into plastic bags
- Dispose of all the carpets and rugs
- Mop the area clean
You should call in a specialists like us to do the rest of the work. Keep yourself safe from contamination during the process
Drywall, Ceiling, and Floor Water Damage Restoration
These are other areas that need close attention. Water damaged floor poses several challenges and needs to be rectified promptly. The first thing is to ensure it is cordoned off and then cleaned. After this repairs can commence immediately.
The Drywall ceiling damage can also be rectified. It is advisable to cut out the affected area and then replace it with new dry. Another way is to install a drywall access panel.
Top Water Damage and Mold Damage Facts
- The first 24-48 hours are the most crucial when dealing with water damage
- From 2002-2011 the average annual flood losses in the U.S were more than 2.9 B
- In the past 5 years, all 50 states have experienced floods or flash floods
- 33% chance of being exposed to mold when you move to a new home, apartment or office
- 28% of population have genes that make them highly susceptible to mold related health issues
Customer Restoration Reviews
Jose M: The Technicians were here 45 minutes after my phone call, they were all well informed and polite. Never had a company treat our home with such care. Great job guys !!!
Brad A: They exceed all expectations and go above and beyond to make sure customers are completely satisfied. This is the only choice you need to make for a construction company
Jonathan F: The Technician came out in the middle of the night and extracted our basement. They handled all the communication with our insurance company and were very professional.
William A: Our roof was leaking, we called a technician and they sent someone before the rain stopped. The roof was patched and remained this way until we had the entire roof replaced.
Mary C: This company was awesome to work with. Their customer service is awesome. The workers came in and got started right away and were done in no time. I would definitely use them again.
Amber B: The technician was a lifesaver to me when my dishwasher line leaked and my kitchen floor was destroyed by water damage. They were at my house immediately and were very professional.