*Restoration Local is in no way endorsed by any business listed and is not affiliated with all of the businesses listed on its website. The information on this webpage is solely for the purpose of informing our potential customers, like you, about your options when choosing restoration services. The information shown is as accurate as possible about the restoration services available by each respected company as of the date this webpage was created. Information and features are subject to change. Restoration Local is not a restoration company, we are an authentication resource for everything related to restoration services like water damage and restoration, fire damage, mold and more.
Find Contrators in All 50 States
- Anaheim, CA
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Boston, MA
- Buffalo, NY
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Detroit, MI
- Houston, TX
- Kansas City, MO
- Las Vegas, NV
- Los Angeles, CA
- Louisville, KY
- Memphis, TN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Pittsburgh, PA
- San Diego, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Washington D.C.
San Diego Area Restoration Companies
- Water Damage Restoration - Remove water or sewage, then dry and dehumidify the area.
- Fire Damage Restoration - Clean soot stains and smoke odors caused by fires.
- Mold Removal and Remediation - Remediate mold and fix the underlying cause.
- Biohazard Cleanup - Decontaminating materials that harbor biohazards.
- Carpet Cleaning - Cleaning stains and dirty from carpeting.
The Restoration Process
- Emergency Action - In some cases, emergency action may limit further loss and damage. Your contractor will offer those services when possible.
- Assessment and Estimate - They will perform an on-site assessment of your damage, then provide a complete estimate of the cost of restoration.
- Extraction and Cleanup - Restoration begins with extraction and clean up once you sign off on the work. They will clean dirt and sewage and remove soot stains.
- Removal and Disposal - Next, they will safely remove and properly dispose of all damaged materials that cannot be restored.
- Deodorize and Sanitize - To prevent mold and odors, they will treat the affected area to ensure there are no health risks.
- Reconstruction - Finally, they will rebuild the damaged area and restore it to the original state.