*Restoration Local is in no way endorsed by any business listed and is not affiliated with all of the businesses listed on its website. The information on this webpage is solely for the purpose of informing our potential customers, like you, about your options when choosing restoration services. The information shown is as accurate as possible about the restoration services available by each respected company as of the date this webpage was created. Information and features are subject to change. Restoration Local is not a restoration company, we are an authentication resource for everything related to restoration services like water damage and restoration, fire damage, mold and more.
Find Contrators in All 50 States
- Anaheim, CA
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Boston, MA
- Buffalo, NY
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Detroit, MI
- Houston, TX
- Kansas City, MO
- Las Vegas, NV
- Los Angeles, CA
- Louisville, KY
- Memphis, TN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Pittsburgh, PA
- San Diego, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Washington D.C.
Find Restoration Companies in Detroit
- Water Damage Restoration - Extracting water and sewage after a water event, then drying the area.
- Fire Damage Restoration - Cleaning soot stains and smoke odors from fires.
- Mold Removal and Remediation - Removing mold and treating for the water that caused it.
- Biohazard Cleanup - Disinfecting any material that poses a risk to humans and pets.
- Carpet Cleaning - Stain removal and deep cleaning for wall-to-wall carpeting and area rugs.
The Restoration Process
- Emergency Action - The contractor will offer emergency services that prevent additional damage or loss depending on the circumstances.
- Assessment and Estimate - Using industry-standard estimating software, the contractor will assess the damage and provide an itemized cost breakdown for restoration.
- Extraction and Cleanup - Your contractor will begin cleaning up as soon as you agree to the work. This includes extracting liquids and cleaning stains and debris.
- Removal and Disposal - Some items may be too damaged to clean and restore, so they will need to properly removed. Your contractor will identify items that require disposal.
- Deodorize and Sanitize - In order to prevent mold and odors, the contract will deodorize and sanitize your property.
- Reconstruction - Some disasters leave more damage than others and the amount of reconstruction required will vary. Regardless, they will leave your property exactly as you remember it.