*Restoration Local is in no way endorsed by any business listed and is not affiliated with all of the businesses listed on its website. The information on this webpage is solely for the purpose of informing our potential customers, like you, about your options when choosing restoration services. The information shown is as accurate as possible about the restoration services available by each respected company as of the date this webpage was created. Information and features are subject to change. Restoration Local is not a restoration company, we are an authentication resource for everything related to restoration services like water damage and restoration, fire damage, mold and more.
Find Contrators in All 50 States
- Anaheim, CA
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Boston, MA
- Buffalo, NY
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Detroit, MI
- Houston, TX
- Kansas City, MO
- Las Vegas, NV
- Los Angeles, CA
- Louisville, KY
- Memphis, TN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Pittsburgh, PA
- San Diego, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Washington D.C.
Choose a Contractor in Minneapolis
- Water Damage Restoration - Clearing out water and sewage, then drying the affected structure and materials.
- Fire Damage Restoration - Cleaning soot stains and removing smoke odors.
- Mold Removal and Remediation - Mitigating mold and addressing the cause so it doesn't reappear.
- Biohazard Cleanup - Decontaminating hazardous materials like blood and bodily fluids.
- Carpet Cleaning - Removing stains and dirt from carpets and area rugs.
The Restoration Process
- Emergency Action - Depending on the type and cause of damage, the restoration contractor may offer emergency services to prevent additional loss.
- Assessment and Estimate - You will always get a no-risk estimate on the cost of restoration and the contractor will be prepared to begin work immediately.
- Extraction and Cleanup - They will extract water or sewage and clean soot or stains after you approve the estimate.
- Removal and Disposal - Debris, damaged items, and other unsalvageable materials are removed for disposal in accordance with local safety regulations.
- Deodorize and Sanitize - Since mold and odors may develop after may disasters and accidents, your contractor will sanitize and deodorize the area.
- Reconstruction - Depending on the extent of the damage, they will complete the restoration process by rebuilding the affected space. Your restoration contractor will explain what, if anything, is required.