*Restoration Local is in no way endorsed by any business listed and is not affiliated with all of the businesses listed on its website. The information on this webpage is solely for the purpose of informing our potential customers, like you, about your options when choosing restoration services. The information shown is as accurate as possible about the restoration services available by each respected company as of the date this webpage was created. Information and features are subject to change. Restoration Local is not a restoration company, we are an authentication resource for everything related to restoration services like water damage and restoration, fire damage, mold and more.
Find Contrators in All 50 States
- Anaheim, CA
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Boston, MA
- Buffalo, NY
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Detroit, MI
- Houston, TX
- Kansas City, MO
- Las Vegas, NV
- Los Angeles, CA
- Louisville, KY
- Memphis, TN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Pittsburgh, PA
- San Diego, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Washington D.C.
Find a Cleveland Area Contractor
- Water Damage Restoration - Cleaning and drying after a flood or another incident involving water or sewage.
- Fire Damage Restoration - Fire cleanup that removes soot stains and smoke odors.
- Mold Removal and Remediation - Decontaminated mold and repairing the source of moisture that allowed it to thrive.
- Biohazard Cleanup - The removal of blood, bodily fluids, and other biohazards that are harmful to humans.
- Carpet Cleaning - Stain and dirt removal from wall-to-wall carpeting and area rugs.
The Restoration Process
- Emergency Action - As necessary, you can authorize them to make emergency repairs that limit or prevent additional damage.
- Assessment and Estimate - To determine the cost of restoration, the contractor will do an on-site assessment and then provide a written estimate.
- Extraction and Cleanup - They will begin by extracting standing water and sewage and cleaning soot, smoke, and other contaminants on surfaces.
- Removal and Disposal - Damaged and unsalvageable materials are then removed and safely disposed of to prevent further risk or contamination.
- Deodorize and Sanitize - To keep your property safe, they will treat against mold and odors that can develop after an accident or disaster.
- Reconstruction - Some portions of the damaged area may need reconstruction afterward. This will vary by case and can include anything from painting to completely rebuilding the room.