Select a Houston Area Contractor
- Water Damage Restoration - Remove standing water or sewage after a water-incident, then dry and disinfect the area.
- Fire Damage Restoration - Clean soot stains and remove smoke odors after a fire.
- Mold Removal and Remediation - Mitigate mold and the originating source of water that caused it.
- Biohazard Cleanup - Disinfect and decontaminate biohazards that pose a risk to humans and pets.
- Carpet Cleaning - Remove set-in stains and dirt from carpeting and rugs.
The Restoration Process
- Emergency Action - When necessary, your contractor will offer to take action that limits or prevents additional damage to your property.
- Assessment and Estimate - After inspecting the damage, the restoration contractor will prepare a detailed estimate on returning your property to its original state.
- Extraction and Cleanup - Extraction and cleanup will begin after you sign the work order, with the contractor removing water, soot, and other surface contaminants.
- Removal and Disposal - Items that cannot be restored will be safely disposed of according to local regulations.
- Deodorize and Sanitize - They will then sanitize and deodorize your home or business to prevent mold and odors from developing over time.
- Reconstruction - Lastly, they will return your property to the pre-loss state. Depending on the damage, this may include anything from painting to completely rebuilding the structure.
*Restoration Local is in no way endorsed by any business listed and is not affiliated with all of the businesses listed on its website. The information on this webpage is solely for the purpose of informing our potential customers, like you, about your options when choosing restoration services. The information shown is as accurate as possible about the restoration services available by each respected company as of the date this webpage was created. Information and features are subject to change. Restoration Local is not a restoration company, we are an authentication resource for everything related to restoration services like water damage and restoration, fire damage, mold and more.
Find Contrators in All 50 States
- Anaheim, CA
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Boston, MA
- Buffalo, NY
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Detroit, MI
- Houston, TX
- Kansas City, MO
- Las Vegas, NV
- Los Angeles, CA
- Louisville, KY
- Memphis, TN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Pittsburgh, PA
- San Diego, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Washington D.C.