*Restoration Local is in no way endorsed by any business listed and is not affiliated with all of the businesses listed on its website. The information on this webpage is solely for the purpose of informing our potential customers, like you, about your options when choosing restoration services. The information shown is as accurate as possible about the restoration services available by each respected company as of the date this webpage was created. Information and features are subject to change. Restoration Local is not a restoration company, we are an authentication resource for everything related to restoration services like water damage and restoration, fire damage, mold and more.
Find Contrators in All 50 States
- Anaheim, CA
- Atlanta, GA
- Baltimore, MD
- Boston, MA
- Buffalo, NY
- Charlotte, NC
- Chicago, IL
- Cincinnati, OH
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Detroit, MI
- Houston, TX
- Kansas City, MO
- Las Vegas, NV
- Los Angeles, CA
- Louisville, KY
- Memphis, TN
- Minneapolis, MN
- Philadelphia, PA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Pittsburgh, PA
- San Diego, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Seattle, WA
- Washington D.C.
Washington D.C. Area Restoration Contractors
- Water Damage Restoration - Extract water or sewage and dry the area.
- Fire Damage Restoration - Clean soot stains and remove smoke odors.
- Mold Removal and Remediation - Remediate mold and permanently fix the cause.
- Biohazard Cleanup - Decontaminate surfaces and materials impacted by biohazards.
- Carpet Cleaning - Clean set-in stains and dirt from carpeting.
The Restoration Process
- Emergency Action - The contractor might be able to offer emergency action to prevent further loss. They will explain the situation and will need to approve the work first.
- Assessment and Estimate - The contractor will assess the extent of the damage and provide a detailed estimate on restoration.
- Extraction and Cleanup - After hiring the contractor, they clean up the water, soot, and other contaminants caused by the accident or disaster.
- Removal and Disposal - Unfortunately, they will not be able to salvage all items They will remove and dispose of these items.
- Deodorize and Sanitize - Since odors and mold can develop with time, your contractor will deodorize and sanitize your property.
- Reconstruction - Reconstruction will vary, but they may need to rebuild a portion of the area. This may include hanging drywall, refinishing hardwoods, or installing new cabinets.