Lightning Damage Restoration
Restoration Local® Benefits:
Fire sprinklers are often required in hotels, apartment buildings, and other commercial structures. Whether your fire sprinklers go off to
Dishwashers are one of the most used appliances in your home. While they are an inexpensive luxury that makes life
One of the biggest misconceptions about floods is that they only occur near bodies of water. The truth is, any
Cleaning Infectious Diseases: Home Disinfection Services to Cleanup Infectious Diseases and Superbugs
Unfortunately, cleaning infectious diseases isn’t as easy as wiping down counters with household bleach. From MRSA to C.diff, we look
Often used for home improvements or home crafting, shop vacs are a common household tool. Also called wet-dry vacuums, they
Lightning Damage RestorationLighting strikes to or near your home have the potential to cause fire and smoke damage. They can also cause trees to fall, leading to damage that allows water into your property. We provide fire and smoke damage restoration, water damage restoration, and mold removal services for damage caused by lightning.Restoration Local don’t just restore your home or business, we restore your life. As the #1 network of restoration companies in the nation, we have listings for fire damage companies in your area. Select a local fire restoration contractor now. For immediate service, call 1-888-443-3110 to speak with the on-call company nearest you.
Call 1-888-443-3110 Now to Speak to a Local Storm Damage Restoration Company
- The Largest Network of Restoration Contractors
- Licensed and Certified
- Trained and Experienced
- Free No-Obligation Estimate
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- 30-Minute Response Time
What is LightningLightning is an electrostatic discharge that occurs during a thunderstorm. A discharge within a single cloud or between two clouds is called a flash. If lightning hits the ground, it’s called a strike.
3 Common Dangers of Lightning Striking Your House
- Fire: A lightning strike can start a fire on the roof or in your attic and may also cause an electrical fire if it reaches the wiring in your home. A roof or electrical fire can produce a large amount of fire and smoke damage throughout your home.
- Power Surge: Another concern of a lightning strike is that it may cause a surge through electrical wiring and systems. This could damage electronics and appliances or even cause sparks that start a fire or produce smoke.
- Shockwave: The intensity of the lightning strike can produce a powerful shockwave that damage concrete, brick, cinder block, plaster and stone and even break glass or crack your foundation.